Friday, June 20, 2008

Learn to Ride, Jump, Show

I also teach hunt seat riding for beginners to intermediate. Hunt seat is a great way for a rider to develop their seat, balance, and posture. It can be carried over to almost any riding discipline. I have conducted riding clinics with the Vernon County Horse Association and am available to teach lessons privately. I have been riding for over 15 years, competing proffesionally for over ten years, and have trained with some really great people. I am expecting a baby in a few weeks, and havent been able to ride my own horses for some time. I will be available to teach soon.
Check out this pricing list and give me a call if you are interested in learning, I teach tommorrows proffesionals today!
2008 Pricing list :Midnight Thunder riding academy

Group rate 4 or more (Duration 1 hour) = $25 per student
*Private lesson (Duration 45 minutes)= $35 per student*
Spring and summer camp = $85 per student full time, $40 per student half time
Specialty clinic’s= jumping clinic $30 per student, vaulting clinic $30 per student, cross country clinic $30 per student, hunt clinic $30 per student
Training fee= $500.00 / month
Selection and finder’s fee= $300.00
Leasing fee= (f) 200.00 per month (h) 100.00/ less than half per week 45.00.


*Private lessons are great for those who want to develop a certain confidence level before they enter a group lesson. However, group lessons are more instructive in that the students not only learn from the instructor, they learn from each other.*

No comments: